Yes, a bit on the strong side, though not as strong as I've seen. And there's
always "May the fleas of a thousand camels....".  Personally, I like the
gentler and funny notices.

I suspect there's even a regional element to what will be more effective.

But now you've got several to work with.

Sent from my iPhone