On 12/11/2017 05:31 PM, Rod Hower via EV wrote:
It's cheaper just to use gas in the Volt, so I don't charge there.  It's 42 miles round trip to work and in the summer I do EV only, but in the winter I have to use about 10 miles gas on cold days.  It would be nice if they charged a reasonable rate for charging!

Supply and demand. By refusing to buy, you are indicating that the price is too high.

The Austin electric utility has a deal with ChargePoint: All you can eat for six months for $25. For my very infrequent charging needs, even that is too high.