Thanks Mark!  A bit more aggressive than thought, more like I was
originally suggesting?  Won't be able to cite any laws, don't think we have
any yet, big plus for California to be that far ahead.

I found a site dated back to 2012 that has a link to more gentle notices.

https://www.csmonitor.com/Business/In-Gear/2012/1026/Have-you-been-ICE-d-Drivers-promote-electric-car-parking-etiquette

Not which sure which method to deploy.  I have noticed there is one ICE car
that is there before me in the am and parks in the same EV spot every day,
even though the lot is mostly empty at that point. So this one looks to be
a true non-believer or even hater.

I have taken to facebook and created a local Nova Scotia Electric Vehicles
group to promote awareness. I have posted a pic of the lot issues and have
asked to have it shared.  I have blotted out the license plates, for now.

Cheers
Dan