I tend to agree with Paul.
The installation of 120vac outlets are a tiny fraction of the price of the installation of L2 charging pedestals. If you spread them around over many parking places, (like they do in the great white north for block heater outlets) there will be less competition and contention over them. Keep in mind that a single 120vac 20 amp outlet can easily supply an EV with 50 or 60 or perhaps 70 miles of charge over a 8 hour workday. This covers 99% of commutes.

Level 2 or 3 may be what is sexy and flashy, but Level 1 is probably optimal for charging at work, given all the constraints. The ~$7k you would spend on installation a Level 2 charger pedestal would easily pay for 20 Level 1 outlets spread over 20 parking places.

Bill D.