http://thenewswheel.com/does-putting-a-potato-in-a-cars-tailpipe-actually-cause-damage/
 ... stuffing party horns in a car’s tailpipe is a lot funnier ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4VLl-qghAY

No one should cause harm to the ice offender or their property.

Getting everyone to understand, an EV spot is NOT a parking spot.
*It is a charging spot.

There should be EV charging spot signage stating tow-away & fines if non-EVs
block the EV charging spot. And there must be a city or campus ordinance to
back the signage up. City or campus police then need to be educated by
making that ordinance part of their SOP (standard operating procedure).
Then you can call the police to enforce the ordinance by towing the ice away
(the ice offender won't do that again).

>a bumper sticker that reads "I hate polar bears so much I park in EV
spaces<