On 13 Dec 2017 at 13:08, Lawrence Harris via EV wrote:

> I would love to see a big light on the top of the charge head that goes green
> while charging, amber when the charger ramps down to the end of charge and red
> when done.

Outstanding idea, but I'd recomment the exact opposite of the colors -- red
for bulk charging, amber for absorption (last 20%), and green for charged.

That's  because almost every other charger used on personal gadgets (phones,
cordless drills, and so on) uses those colors or something similar. It's
read for charging, green for done, and sometimes you get yellow or flashing
green during the absorption phase.  I don't think I've ever seen any other
charger that was lit up red when it was finished, except for a couple that
never changed color.

David Roden - Akron, Ohio, USA
EVDL Administrator