I would love to see a big light on the top of the charge head that goes green
while charging, amber when the charger ramps down to the end of charge and red
when done.  A (not so) subtle hint of the state of the charging spot - in use
through to hogging.  It would make parking attendants able to credit say a 1
hour limit after charge end before getting a ticket.  I know charge point and
sometime my car both let me know when it’s finished charging.  I am sure others
do to.

Regards,
Lawrence Harris
lhar...@haritech.com