" Our City Council had to really squeeze the utility to get capacity
increased to handle the loads."

You might say that the electric utilities are crashing the grid by not
recognizing the need to respond to change.  EV use will grow, but not too
quickly - in the present when the electric grid should be trying to keep
pace it is not, because of intransigence and the influence of established
interests.

Short term, stockholders may see better returns, but long term building now
would pay off even better. That is not how the market and finance seems to
work these days. Instead it is let's bundle some paper and charge some
fees; not let's rebuild, reinforce and improve infrastructure.

BentMIke

Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>