When I first heard about the Tesla pickup (and before seeing what it was ) I
started thinking about what I’d want in an electric pickup that opens up
possibilities not available in an ICE. It would have a bed that could hold 4x8
plywood and an opening that would extend to the front that could handle 12’
lumber (maybe between the seats). The batteries would all be under that and the
cab would be over. I was kind off disappointed  that the Tesla didn’t seem to
take great advantage of the space that an EV could offer.

-Steve