From: "EVDL Administrator" <evp...@drmm.net>
To: "Peri Hartman" <pe...@kotatko.com>; "Electric Vehicle Discussion List" <ev@lists.evdl.org>
Sent: 16-Jun-20 5:38:02 PM
Subject: Re: [EVDL] George's farm truck/van EV project

On 16 Jun 2020 at 23:59, Peri Hartman via EV wrote:

 So, if someone were to produce a long-range "useful"
 minivan at a "basic" price, that would be preferable.

You have choices!  All you have to do is move to where the government
actually gives a fig about the environment - that is, just about any major
industrialized nation other than the US.

Have a look here:

https://www.drivingelectric.com/best-cars/586/best-electric-vans-2020

David Roden - Akron, Ohio, USA
EVDL Administrator