Stathis,

maybe it is a postulate that (in my mind) what you write does not make sense?

A Cc generated/operated by tissue - partially transferred to parts unknown
without (the?) tissue and still functions? I am a simpleminded primitive
peasant, cannot condone that you, a 'thinking' person (no insult meant) accept
the drawing of final conclusions upon our present insufficient knowledge base.
50 years ago everything was explained as a telephone switchboard, 150 years ago
as a steam-engine.
Always by metaphors we did not (yet) quite know and science was happy. Even
things like phlogiston or vitality survived for some time. Today it is comp on
equipment and process exceeding the present technique and things borrowed from
sci-fi. And people take it SSOOO seriously!
E.g. your calculation of the speed of thought upon the physical registrations
of visual measurements. It is the inertia of the tool we use. Thought,  by all
metaphors, is timeless/spaceless, you can experimentally proove it to yourself
by 'thinking' of Dzhingis Kahn, Cleopatra and Hitler around a table in South
america. Or: on the  Moon.

You wrote:(I added the asterisks)
"... *if I found myself* continuing to have similar experiences despite
teleportation, ..." -- what I would read as  corrected into::
"... *if I think about myself as*...."  making a difference for me in drawing
conclusions. And you emphasized this in your subsequent sentence in
"IF... THEN" -  by the capitalization. So: if not, not.  A typical 'sowhat'.

I was hoping that you refer a bit to my ideas, not just repeat yours.
But, alas, so are the lists....

Have a good weekend

John