On Feb 17, 3:10 pm, benjayk <benjamin.jaku...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> >> Physics is not eliminated, on the contrary, physics is explained from
> >> something non physical.
>
> > The anti realist position is not that numbers are some existing non-
> > physical
> > thing: it is that they are not existent at all.
>
> If numbers don't exist at all, what does a statement that seems very much
> like a non-fictional and true statement, like "I have two hands" mean?

It's asserting the existence of hands, not numbers.

> If you have two hands, two does exists, otherwise you couldn't have two of
> something, right?

And if you have none of something, none exists.

> Or is it a fictional statement?

Nope. You seem to think every word in a true sentence must
have a separate referent. However, "and", "or", "is", "not" etc
do not have separate referents. A true sentence must refer *as a
whole*
to some state of affairs. That is the only requirement.