Friends:

Lots of *mouse*-traps written in this and
other*posts/preposts/repost/superposts/etc.
*
God? Truth? Reality? even: 'physical world' - goes on and on. Our thoughts
(human)? imagination? experiential vs. experiential (Incl. Kim's French
explanation) are un-finishable qualms online. Bruno involves himself based
on his professional knowledge in arithmetic (human?) logic and a long
standing UNBROKEN line of research. I change.

I KNOW (in my agnostic worldview - <G>) that there is an info-transfer into
'us' from the limitless complexity (I base it on history, comparing the
epistemic enrichment over long periods of human development) what we include
into our "mini-solipsism" about the world.
It all is* adjusted* by our genetic tool-structure (brain-function) modified
by our so far accepted experience (in memory?) plus other factors we are not
aware of. So it all IS a personalized view of the 'world' (existence,
totality, wholeness, limitless complexity - you name it) unique for each of
us as the immune system, DNA, or fingerprint. We SHARE a lot according to
cultural bases and so it becomes OUR VIEW of the world (call it: ongoing
conventional science). Expressed as *'our reality'*: it is a
*PERCEIVED*one. A figment.
During our ages of early mental development when phenomena 'reached us'
 without proper explanatory base-knowledge (not excluded the 'wisdom' of the
Old Greeks and Hindus) the "speculation" was not restricted by factual
limitations, so the smart thinkers could be really SMART, inventive and
surprising. There was always a trend to "explain" which led to the invention
of explanations, believed and introduced into science. They staid - even
modified.

People made systems of their belief - scientific, religious, - and
established their worldview accordingly. They are wrong, - I did the same,
but I am right -- The position of all of us.
Monotheists have the hard time to dismiss the hateful acts of god and keep
the "Good Lord" image. Polytheists create separate gods for the bad deeds.
Believers (the faithful) take the hearsay and formulate their systems
accordingly.
In the Crusades the Christians prayed to Christ (God) to kill the
unfaithful, the Muslims to Allah, to kill the infidels. The Israelites asked
"The God of Israel" to kill the opponents, the Greeks, Vikings, Germanic
etc. applied to specific 'gods' to favor THEIR goals. One side wins, one is
at a loss, one 'hero' survives, another dies, all have prayed religiously.
In science the theories fight, all of them 'believed' to be true by devoted
scientists - based on reputable people who taught them.

We have 'humanly' devised ideas (from religion through sciences to math,)
and logic to serve our thinking capabilities. Our ideas do not restrict
Nature (the world) but gives some comfort to those who seek the "TRUTH".
Everybody in all directions.

Vocabularies are composed according to the belief systems and the diverse
meanings do not match: every system "proves" it's own vocabulary and denies
the rest of them.

Finally a word on the Theory(s?) of Everything:
Since we get more and more from the still unknown unlimited complexity of
the totality and  the old inventories proved incomplete even in today's
knowledge, we may not claim to know what "everything' means, eo ipso we
cannot make theories on unknowable. I find it a game to speak even within
the "physical" segment - not only with past discoveries like electricity,
radioactivity, etc., but 'known' unknowable like gravitation, mass, matter
etc.
Nobody knows, what may be the next epistemic 'surprise' emerging in our
future?

Peace

John M