On 06 Jul 2011, at 06:36, Jason Resch wrote:

On Tue, Jul 5, 2011 at 9:08 PM, Kim Jones <kimjo...@ozemail.com.au> wrote: Now that's truly silly. If we are God then we would know everything and know everything we certainly do not.

But would God not know what it is like to be you? To know that would require forgetting, at least temporarily, one is God.

I guess Kim was alluding to some conception of God which makes it omniscient. In a book on incompleteness, Grim argued rather convincingly (imo) that just omniscience is already inconsistent.
I like very much the idea that we are God, but have forget it.
I have some uneasiness with Theillard de Chardin, but I like when he said that ... we are not human beings having divine experiences, but we are divine beings having human experiences.