By the way, when Bruno writes "experimental" (as in "non-experimental truth")
he really means EXPERIENTIAL and should write "non-experiential truth". In
French "an experiment" (a scientific investigation) is "une experience" - but
the same word applies to cover the 1st person point of view

Kim Jones