I got to get myself of this damn board... its driving me crazy....

Bruno lives in his head and mistakes his thoughts for reality.

You will never find a reality apart from the so called phenomenal world....
which you can either directly experience and study and appreciate and
enjoy.... or you can live in your own abstract conceptual understanding of
the world...

you are a dreamer and closet mystic.

peace.