On 21 Feb 2012, at 14:03, Quentin Anciaux wrote:

2012/2/21 1Z <peterdjo...@yahoo.com>

On Feb 20, 8:52 pm, Quentin Anciaux <allco...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2012/2/20 1Z <peterdjo...@yahoo.com>

> He said and I quote and emphasis: " Now comp makes **almost all** (not any)
> UMs' physics identical. "

Note that there will still be an infinite variety of HP/WR physics
even
if it is a "small" subset of the whole.

Sure but it must be of low measure... and this is compatible with QM.

"--Why do you build each week a lottery ticket, given that you have never won?" "--Oh, I continue to play *every week* because my goal is to win ten times in a row ..."
:)

Bruno

Quentin