Bruno:

Are you reading Stanley Salthy?   Know of his work in hierarchy theory?

wrb

From: everything-list@googlegroups.com
[mailto:everything-list@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Bruno Marchal
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2012 12:56 AM
To: everything-list@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Is the Turing machine like a tabla rasa ?

On 14 Aug 2012, at 17:59, Roger wrote:

Hi Bruno Marchal

What is it that Locke and Hume claimed ? That we can think nothing that

did not come through our senses, that is, from experience. But Turing
machines

cannot experience life. They can only experience 0s and 1s.

See my preview answer on this, and Jason's comment. You are flattening the
many possible hierarchies and loop possible for virtual universal entities.

Bruno

Roger ,  <mailto:rclo...@verizon.net> rclo...@verizon.net

8/14/2012