Hi Craig Weinberg

I was into the esoteric a decade ago, including the Tarot, and especially the
Yi Ching.
whose ability to transform and embed and interlink metaphors is very powerful.
Being combinatorically
constructed, it is a complete, homogeneous and interlinked (hyperlinked)
semantic field (to a certain
resolution).  You can do things with it not even dreamed of in western
semantics and language processing.
Leibniz almost discovered these properties. I developed a theory of story
ujsing it (in the form of the Feng Shui).
See

http://tap3x.net/EMBTI/j8clough.html

Similarly I studied the time based version of the Yi Jing called the Tai Xuan
Jing (T'ai Hsuan Ching)
which is ternary in form and especially mysterious and beautiful.

Then I went back tio the Lutheran Church and being conservative, and being
advised and believing that such esoteric topics
(unfortunately used in fortune telling, forbidden by the Bible) are not a
healthy pursuit, I gave up all of that stuff.

Roger , rclo...@verizon.net
8/17/2012
could function."