Thanks Roger,

Your work on this looks very interesting. I think I get the gist of it but
I will have to take a closer look.

I wonder how would fortune telling not include weather reports, actuarial
tables, financial forecasts, etc? Historically there doesn't seem to be any
meaningful correlation between fortune telling and any particular danger to
people as a whole. Certainly no more danger than drinking wine or eating
ice cream.

Craig