From: meekerdb
Receiver: everything-list
Time: 2012-08-14, 14:08:42
Subject: Re: On the necessity of monads for perception

On 8/14/2012 10:22 AM, Roger wrote:
Hi Jason Resch
No, the artificial man does not have a conscious self (subjectivity)? to
experience (to feel) the world.

And you know this how?

You could show a movie of happenings
in his mind, but there'd be nobody there to watch it.

I don't think you can show a movie in a mind.? But you could emulate a mind
watching a movie.

Only a monad can do that.

And a monad is?? a place holder word for 'we don't know'?