From: meekerdb
Receiver: everything-list
Time: 2012-08-17, 14:38:08
Subject: Re: The difference betrween abstract and concrete

On 8/17/2012 8:30 AM, Roger wrote:
Hi Jason Resch

One -- especially a computer -- cannot experience abstractions.

One (ie only living entities) can only experience the concrete.

Except physics tells us that concrete is mostly empty space and a ray in an
enormous Hilbert space.

Brent
Riddle: What's has four legs, fur, meows and is made of concrete?
Answer: A cat.  I just threw in the concrete to make it hard.

ab穝tract
   adjective
1. thought of apart from concrete realities, specific objects, or actual
instances: an abstract idea.

Roger , rclo...@verizon.net
8/17/2012
could function."