Hi Roger Clough,

In Green's 2-D solution the monad is approximated as a circle,
which is how say the east-west and the west east dimensions curl up on each
otheto allow one east-west dimension to inflate in the big bang.

His supersymmetry string solution found that in each direction
the outside of the circle was mapped in a r->1/r mapping to its interior
so that the center of the circle integrated all information at r=infinity.

I expect that someday the 3-D problem will be solved.
Richard Ruquist