From: Richard Ruquist
Receiver: everything-list
Time: 2012-08-18, 10:50:37
Subject: Re: Russell's possibly defective understanding of Leibniz. Or was
itLeibniz's fault ?

Roger,
In string theory the monads are responsible for the creation of space via
compactification of the extra dimensions of space. I have never understood why,
especially on the Mind/Brain forum where we already went thru all of you
present thinking, why you never accepted the compact manifolds of string theory
as the basis of Leibniz's monads. Instead you just decided the monads were
mathematical and not substantial.
Richard