On Wednesday, August 29, 2012 12:23:35 PM UTC-4, Stephen Paul King wrote:

> Hi Craig,
>
>     What is the difference between the two? Ultimately, what we are
> talking about is just that set of fact that is incontrovertible among us.

I think the difference is that if we assume expansion then we have to
assume an infinite unexplained plenum of space, whereas if we assume
expansion of ratios between sensible nodes, then there need not be any
plenum and space becomes nothing but information entropy - a gap between
perceptual frames. If you are a native of one frame, you see space, if you
are the native of another frame, there is 'entanglement' (i.e. pre-space
reflection of node unity).

Craig