From: Alberto G. Corona
Receiver: everything-list
Time: 2012-08-29, 09:34:22
Subject: Re: Re: No Chinese Room Necessary

Roger,
I said that the awareness functionalty can be computable, that is that a inner
computation can affect an external computation which is aware of the
consequences of this inner computation.

  like in the case of any relation of brain and mind, I do not say that this IS
 the experience of awareness, but given the duality between mind and
matter/brain, it is very plausible that the brain work that way when, in the
paralell word of the mind, the mind experiences awareness