On 8/29/2012 12:43 PM, Craig Weinberg wrote:
On Wednesday, August 29, 2012 12:23:35 PM UTC-4, Stephen Paul King wrote:

    Hi Craig,

        What is the difference between the two? Ultimately, what we
    are talking about is just that set of fact that is
    incontrovertible among us.

I think the difference is that if we assume expansion then we have to assume an infinite unexplained plenum of space, whereas if we assume expansion of ratios between sensible nodes, then there need not be any plenum and space becomes nothing but information entropy - a gap between perceptual frames. If you are a native of one frame, you see space, if you are the native of another frame, there is 'entanglement' (i.e. pre-space reflection of node unity).

Craig
Hi Craig

But what you are saying here is true for each and every individual observer; it is a 1p duality, along the lines of a figure/frame relation. We have to consider multiple observers, each with this property and see how components , in the entanglement frame, in one observer, A maps onto a component in the spatial frame of observer B and vise versa.

--
Onward!

Stephen