Hi Bruno Marchal

Potential definitions :

To Exist =  to have objective being, to physically be, to be within spacetime,
having spacial location and extension at time t - a thing such as a brain or
object

To Inhere = to have subjective being,  to mentally or nonphysically be, that
is, to be outside of spacetime, inextended (without spacial location at time
t), such as thoughts, numbers, quanta, qualia, etc.

Thus brain exists, mind inheres.

An agent = An inherent control and observation center.

A self =  an agent

Actual = to exist

Real = either to exist or to inhere even without a self or agent to observe or
control it.

Roger Clough, rclo...@verizon.net
9/24/2012