On 9/30/2012 7:34 AM, Roger Clough wrote:
Hi Stephen P. King

With his relativity principle, Einstein showed us that
there is no such thing as space, because all distances
are relational, relative, not absolute.

The Michelsonꜚorley experiment also proved that
there is no ether, there is absolutely nothing
there in what we call space. Photons simply
jump across space, their so-called waves are
simply mathematical constructions.

Leibniz similarly said, in his own way, that
neither space nor time are substances.
They do not exist. They do exist, however,
when they join to become (extended) substances
appearing as spacetime.

Roger Clough, rclo...@verizon.net
9/30/2012

Indeed! We just have different ideas about monads. I see the monads, as Leibniz defined them, as flawed. I seek to fix that flaw so that the theory of monads "works" with other modern concepts.

--
Onward!

Stephen