On Tuesday, October 16, 2012 12:13:55 PM UTC-4, John Clark wrote:

> On Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 2:02 PM, Craig Weinberg
> <whats...@gmail.com<javascript:>
> > wrote:
>

>>  I know you don't have a proof of the Goldbach Conjecture. Well OK, I
>>> don't know that with absolute certainty, maybe you have a proof but are
>>> keeping it secret for some strange reason, but my knowledge is more than
>>> diddly squat because I very strongly suspect you have no such proof and I'm
>>> probably right. But I do know for certain that you don't have a valid proof
>>> that 2+2=5 or a way to directly detect consciousness in any mind other than
>>> your own.
>>>

>> Then you are claiming to know about "our consciousness" instead of just
>> your own.
>>

> I am claiming that you don't possess a valid proof that 2+2=5 because
> there is no such proof to possess.

Two men and two women live together. The woman has a child. 2+2=5

>> > translation - "I concede, I have no argument."
>>

> So lets see, "a giant junkyard magnet" is a devastating logical argument
> but  "a junkyard car crusher" is not. Explain to me how that works.

Because talking about how you want to kill me in an argument about
computers is pointless ad hominem venting, but talking about the effect of
magnetism on computers in an argument about computers is relevant. I get
it, my views upset you. You should discuss that with a professional.

Craig