On 10/22/2012 3:13 PM, Alberto G. Corona wrote:
 C3PO would be a phylosophical zombie. It would not?

 Hi Alberto,

C3PO did refer to itself (in the Star Wars movies) , so no, it would not be.

2012/10/22 Stephen P. King <stephe...@charter.net <mailto:stephe...@charter.net>>

    On 10/22/2012 3:12 AM, Roger Clough wrote:

        <SNIP>

        Hi Bruno and Roger,

             What would distinguish, for an external observer, a p-zombie
        from a person that does not see the world external to it as
        anything
        other than an internal panorama with which it cannot interact?

        --
        Onward!

        Stephen

        Hi Stephan,

        That sounds like autism to me.

        Roger

    Hi Roger,

        I was trying to demonstrate that the closest real example of a
    p-zombie is an autistic person, but they almost never act
    "normally". I think that the p-zombie idea is nonsensical.

Onward!

Stephen