On 22 Oct 2012, at 21:13, Alberto G. Corona wrote:

 C3PO would be a phylosophical zombie. It would not?

If you assume non-comp, or just non-strong AI.

Bruno

2012/10/22 Stephen P. King <stephe...@charter.net>
On 10/22/2012 3:12 AM, Roger Clough wrote:
<SNIP>

Hi Bruno and Roger,

     What would distinguish, for an external observer, a p-zombie
from a person that does not see the world external to it as anything
other than an internal panorama with which it cannot interact?

--
Onward!

Stephen

Hi Stephan,

That sounds like autism to me.

Roger

Hi Roger,

I was trying to demonstrate that the closest real example of a p- zombie is an autistic person, but they almost never act "normally". I think that the p-zombie idea is nonsensical.

--
Onward!

Stephen

Alberto.