On 10/22/2012 4:12 PM, Stephen P. King wrote:
On 10/22/2012 3:13 PM, Alberto G. Corona wrote:
 C3PO would be a phylosophical zombie. It would not?

 Hi Alberto,

C3PO did refer to itself (in the Star Wars movies) , so no, it would not be.

Hi Alberto,

After reading my own post again and thinking a bit more, I realized that we could never be sure if C3PO was or was not a p-zombie! It seems that p-zombiehood is just as 1p definite and 3p mysterious, or indefinite, as consciousness! The point is that 1p content can not be shared. We can represent what it might be and speculate endlessly about it, but we can never know it, other than the 1p content that we have of our own. Our discussion in Everything list seems to revolve around various different ideas that center on speculations about 1p.

--
Onward!

Stephen