Bruno,

What is your opinion of Cramer's Transactional Interpretation of
Quantum Mechanics TIQM,
a 4th possible interpetation of QM.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transactional_interpretation "More
recently he [Cramer] has also argued TIQM to be consistent with the
Afshar experiment, while claiming that the Copenhagen interpretation
and the many-worlds interpretation are not.[3]"
[3] ^ A Farewell to Copenhagen?, by John Cramer. Analog, December 2005.

Feynman used waves coming back from the future to solve his Quantum
Electrodynamics QED, the most experimentally accurate physics theory
extant, which in my mind lends TIQM credence. Such teteological
effects are expanded on for living systems in Terrence Deacon's book
"Incomplete Nature: How Mind Emerged from Matter".

And does Afshar's experiment negate MWI? QM?
Richard