On 11/2/2012 1:23 PM, Bruno Marchal wrote:
I can understand these symbols because there is at least a way to physically implement them.

Those notion have nothing to do with "physical implementation".

    So your thinking about them is not a physical act?

Too much ambiguous. Even staying in comp I can answer "yes" and "no".
Yes, because my human thinking is locally supported by physical events.
No, because the whole couple mind/physical events is supported by platonic arithmetical truth.
Dear Bruno,

Where is the evidence of the existence of a Platonic realm? The mere self-consistency of an idea is proof of existence but the idea must be understood by a multiplicity of entities with the capacity to distinguish truth from falsehood to have any coherence as an idea! We cannot just assume that the mere existence of some undefined acts to determine the properties of the undefined. Truth and falsity are possible properties, they are not ontological aspects of existence.

--
Onward!

Stephen