On 11/3/2012 12:10 PM, Hal Ruhl wrote:
Hi Stephen:

-----Original Message-----

Hi Hal,

       Could it be that information is being created and "forcing" the
physical universe to make room for its instantiation? After all, space
is not a conserved quantity!

[HH] I think that what you mention is at least part of the source of
Dark Energy but I wonder if the members of the multiverse are
completely isolated from each other.

      Of course they are, otherwise we would see them!

Perhaps we have yet to look in the right place in the right way.  Perhaps a
component of Dark Energy is a first peak at a larger world.

Hi Hal,

    Interesting possibility!

--
Onward!