On 11/2/2012 4:27 PM, Hal Ruhl wrote:
  Let me refer you to a very old paper of mine:
http://webpages.charter.net/stephenk1/Outlaw/life.html

I took a quick look.  I may need some help understanding it fully.  I
occasionally play with the idea that Dark Energy is a spatially uniform leak
of information from "outside" combined with a maximum information packing
density in our universe.
Hi Hal,

Could it be that information is being created and "forcing" the physical universe to make room for its instantiation? After all, space is not a conserved quantity!

--
Onward!

Stephen