>From dust we come and to dust we shall return.

Roger Clough, rclo...@verizon.net
11/8/2012

From: Stephen P. King
Receiver: everything-list
Time: 2012-11-07, 19:01:19
Subject: Re: Communicability

On 11/7/2012 11:48 AM, Roger Clough wrote:
> Hi Stephen P. King
>
> That sounds like Leibniz. Each monad contains the
> views of all of the other monads in order to see
> the whole, not from just one perspective.

Hi Roger,

     Yes, and that is why I like the idea of a Monad. I just don't agree
with Leibniz' theory of how they are organized. Leibniz demanded that
their organization is imposed ab initio, he assumed that there is a
special beginning of time. I see the monads as eternal, never created
nor destroyed, and their mutual relationships are merely the
co-occurence of their perspectives. This makes God's creativity to be an
eternal action and not a special one time action.

--
Onward!

Stephen