On 11/28/2012 2:49 AM, Bruno Marchal wrote:
The question though is how does that happen?

Actually comp is better than physics here. in physics we don't know why and how electron obey the SWE. It is the ureasonable use of math in physics. With comp there is only math (arithmetic) and from this we can explain why numbers develop beliefs (axiomatically defined) and why they obey apparent laws

So you say. But where is the explanation and the explanation of why this electron instead of that electron? It seems your arguments are all of the form, "If comp is true, then everything true is explained by comp."