On 12/12/2012 7:01 PM, Jason Resch wrote:
If observing a definite result doesn't collapse the wave function then what does? I think the experiment is meant to show collapse does not happen. And if there is no collapse then you have the MWI.

Jason
Hi,

It seems to me that we would not observe any sign of a collapse in a local sense even if there actually was one. We only observe the end result, no the process. No?

--
Onward!

Stephen