On Thursday, January 3, 2013 9:11:29 AM UTC-5, rclough wrote:

>  Hi Craig Weinberg
>
> All of your quotes are very good advice.
> What's your point ?

My point is that any worthwhile religion is very much concerned with
intentions and the content of your 'heart', at least as much as whether you
violate the letter of any particular religious law. You were saying that
all that matters is whether you sinned or not, whether you break the law or
not, and that your good or evil intentions don't matter. I am saying that
intention is a defining aspect of any honest conception of good and evil.