On 1/10/2013 7:37 AM, Quentin Anciaux wrote:
No, I say it can no more happen in collapse theory without *a very good* explanation principle. I'm sorry but if the theory predict it happens with a 1/10⁹ probability of occurence and every time you test it, it happens... I'd say your prior probability calculus is screwed, so without a *good* explanation, your theory can be said to be falsified. As I said, the *good* explanation with MWI is that *it does* happen.

But MWI also predicts P=10^-6.