On 1/10/2013 11:37 AM, Quentin Anciaux wrote:
It's not working just fine if *repeated* occurence of such *extremelly low probability* occurs.

But that's exactly what happens in you hypothetical MWI example.

If you say it's fine, then you're simply saying probability is meaningless. I wonder what measurement you'll accept to falsify a theory ?

The theory is in how the probability is calculated. I'd regard that theory, QM, as falsified in your examples. In fact that has been used (wrongly I think) as a criticism of MWI since it implies infinitely many worlds where QM has been empirically falsified.

Brent

Regardsn
Quentin