Yes but in QM + collapse it is a potentiality which happen according to the
probability in mwi it is a proportion, it always happen. If the event
always happen your prior probability calculus is severly broken.  Mwi is
saved because in mwi probability are not about happening but are
proportions in qm+collapse it is about happening.
Quentin