On Monday, January 14, 2013 12:11:58 PM UTC-5, yanniru wrote:

> On Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 11:39 AM, Bruno Marchal
> <mar...@ulb.ac.be<javascript:>>
> wrote:

> sensitive.
>

> I do. In my model of reality all matter is full of sensitive monads,
> Calabi-Yau Compact Manifolds,
> each perceiving all other monads instantly,
> as in "indra's net of jewels" in buddhism.
>

> I agree more or less, although it gets difficult as such a distant and
primitive level of description to say whether it is a literal net of monads
or a monadic theater projecting stories in a net-like distribution of
perspectives. I tend to think that electromagnetism is the process by which
atoms generate spacetime and divide from each other rather than impulses or
waves which travel through spacetime.

Craig