On 14 Jan 2013, at 18:11, Richard Ruquist wrote:

On Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 11:39 AM, Bruno Marchal <marc...@ulb.ac.be> wrote:

On 13 Jan 2013, at 05:34, Richard Ruquist wrote:
That's because they don't consider that matter is inherently sensitive.

I do. In my model of reality all matter is full of sensitive monads,
Calabi-Yau Compact Manifolds,
each perceiving all other monads instantly,

How? And where does the Calabi-Yau CM come from?

It seems to me that perception is a process (unlike consciousness, despite strong relation). As a "physical" process, it can't be simultaneous.

Bruno

as in "indra's net of jewels" in buddhism.