Leibniz's perception isn't really instantly and continuous, it's more like a
slide show.

[Roger Clough], [rclo...@verizon.net]
1/16/2013
From: Richard Ruquist
Receiver: everything-list
Time: 2013-01-16, 11:23:57
Subject: Re: MWI as an ontological error, it should be TwoAspects Theory

On Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 10:29 AM, Bruno Marchal  wrote:

> On 14 Jan 2013, at 18:11, Richard Ruquist wrote:

>> I do. In my model of reality all matter is full of sensitive monads,
>> Calabi-Yau Compact Manifolds,
>> each perceiving all other monads instantly,
>

> How? And where does the Calabi-Yau CM come from?

That is just simple string theory. You know that don't you?

> It seems to me that perception is a process (unlike consciousness, despite
> strong relation). As a "physical" process, it can't be simultaneous.

Here i was making a pun with the perception of Liebniz's monads
who claim to be able to perceive the entire universe however with some
fuzziness. I could have well used the reflection of all the jewels in
Indras pearls or the 1/r mapping of the Calabi-Yau Compact manifolds.

I agree that perception is a algorithmic process.

We apparently disagree on how simultaneous the process can be.
I claim instant processing based on it being a frictionless BEC
where thoughts are instantaneous.
Richard