On Sunday, January 27, 2013 5:58:15 AM UTC-5, rclough wrote:

>  Hi John Mikes
>
> Luther did not motivate anybody to kill jews.

Why would you think that could possibly be true?

If the head of Coca-Cola began a weekly TV program about how your house
should be burned down, and that your family should have no legal rights,
and that it is the fault of the viewer if they are not killed, would you
think it a coincidence that you and your family should be targeted for
murder?

>From the Wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_of_Adolf_Hitler

In November 1936 the Roman Catholic prelate Cardinal Michael von Faulhaber