On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 9:24 AM, Bruno Marchal <marc...@ulb.ac.be> wrote:

> On 27 Jan 2013, at 18:27, Stephen P. King wrote:
>
>> On 1/27/2013 7:19 AM, Bruno Marchal wrote:
>>>
>>> The big bang remains awkward with computationalism. It suggest a long and
>>> deep computations is going through our state, but comp suggest that the big
>>> bang is not the beginning.
>>

>> Dear Bruno,
>>
>>    I think that comp plus some finite limit on resources = Big Bang per
>> observer.
>

> The problem is that with comp, by the first person indeterminacy, physics
> comes from the statistics on all computations, and below the substitution
> levels, we have an a priori unbounded amount of information, a bit like the
> infinities in the quantum field theories.
>
> If the string theorists can get support for the explanation of the big bang
> in term of branes collision, it might be a confirmation of comp.
>
> Comp predicts an infinite past. But that infinity can play before the big
> bang, but also, perhaps, after, like if time was infinitely condensed in the
> first instant "after" the big-bang. The brane collision seems to me to fit
> better. Well, the comp physics is still in its embryonic state, so it is
> premature to really handle those questions.
>
> Bruno

In the beginning, 26d strings separated into a 14d Many-World MW
Metaverse and 12d MW universes, both containing supersymmetry
If we assume that the 14d Metaverse came from a primordial singularity
containing the 26d Unified Field, then since that field is analog, it
cannot possess digital arithmetics. Rather the singularity must  first
spawn the Metaverse spacetime and its Calabi-Yau compact manifold
subspace. The arithmetics then comes from the discrete Metaverse
Compact Manifolds. The Primordial singularity also spawns a 4
dimensional Block Space which is the medium where the arithmetic
results for all time are written.       . In the first instant after this
biggest of all bangs, the arithmetics compute everything that will
happen in the future including the existence of matter and energy as
well as brane-collision big bangs. Since it also computes
consciousness, and eventually biology in the 12d universes evolves
independent consciousnesses with free will, recomputation will be
required from time to time or continually.
Richard