Alice in Quantumland
=.
The theory of quantum electrodynamics describes Nature as absurd
 from the point of view of common sense.
And it agrees fully with experiment.
 So I hope you accept Nature as She is — absurd.
/ QED : The Strange Theory of Light and Matter
  page. 10.  by  R. Feynman /

‘ Many believe that relative theory tells us that ours
is a kind of Alice-in-Wonderland universe;  that this
revealed by the mathematician Einstein who discovered
that there is a fourth dimension,  . . . .. . .  that, in short,
everything is relative and mysterious. ‘
 / Book ‘Albert Einstein’ ,  page 4.  By Leopold Infeld ./

We still don't know that negative 4-D is.  (!)

In the other words:
Physicists show us the absurd and mysterious existence
 of nature as a real fact.
 I cannot believe that nature is absurd and mysterious.
 I think that their interpretations in  relative and
 quantum electrodynamics theories were  wrong.
==..
' But I don't want to go among mad people,' said Alice.
'Oh, you can't help that,' said the cat. 'We're all mad here.'
  / Lewis Carroll.
   Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. /

.